ADR is the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
“Risk Engineering” Ltd. has qualified ADR consultants for the carriage of dangerous goods of the following classes:
Class 1. Explosive substances and articles
Class 2 Gases
Class 3 Flammable liquids
Class 4.1 Flammable solids, self-reactive substances and solid desensitized explosives;
Class 4.2 Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
Class 4.3 Substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
Class 5.1 Oxidizing substances;
Class 5.2 Organic peroxides;
Class 6.1 Toxic substances;
Class 6.2 Infectious substances;
Class 7 Radioactive material;
Class 8 Corrosive substances;
Class 9 Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles.
It is the primary responsibility of the Safety consultant to prescribe all necessary and legal measures to prevent the risks and provide the safe transportation of substances hazardous to the public and the environment.
We can also offer you:
- Training of employees - consigners, logistical departments, warehouse workers and other employees related to the preparation and process of transportation of dangerous goods;
- Preparation of ADR annual report and its storage according to the requirements for a period of 5 years;
- Preparation of check lists by the driver of the vehicle before departure with ADR load;
- Instructions to the employees on acceptance,transport organization and the transportation itself;
- Monitors the validity of ADR certificates of vehicles and drivers;
- Advises ADR carrier companies whether the vehicle needs to be equipped with orange or other plates, whether it is necessary to comply with tunnel restrictions, whether the driver of the vehicle is required to have an ADR certificate, whether the vehicle is required to have a certificate, and what equipment and documents are needed on the board of the vehicle;
- Monitors the novelties in the requirements for the transportation of dangerous goods in accordance with the regulations and informs the manufacturing company or the carrier company accordingly;
- Instructions for proper packaging, labeling and marking of packages;
- Verification or preparation of documents for the transportation of dangerous goods by land
- As well as all other relevant obligations, described as necessary for the ADR Consultant in Chapter 18.104.22.168 of the ADR provision.